1200 Brickell Bay Dr PH4202, Miami, FL 33131
(786) 797-3547 firstname.lastname@example.org
2008-present UKG: Contributed to many teams and projects spanning from devops and end-user facing to core and architectural.
- Founded rCloud, allowing teams to deploy UKGPro in ESX, Openstack and GCP.
- Designed HALO, the Angular reactive SPA frontend for rCloud.
- Migrated rCloud from VMs with Chef into Docker and Kubernetes.
- Refactored the monolithic Rails app into several REST API microservices.
- Applied DDD, distilling the business rules by discovering a DSL called Corals.
- Enhanced team collaboration with BDD, pair and mob programming.
- Automated all things via TeamCity pipelines in Kotlin, achieving CI/CD.
- Evolved beyond TDD by adopting and evangelizing TCR.
- Improved end-to-end tests quality with Cucumber and Fitnesse.
- Created, wrapped or improved mock frameworks in C#, Ruby and Delphi.
2004-2008 Alienware: Started supporting internal tools. Became a key player adapting Agile ideas while delivering successful apps to customers.
- Optimized the PC provisioning process reducing the installation time by 25 percent..
- Helped founding a new breadth of WPF apps that were used by Dell.
- Reengineered a legacy C++ account manager system into C# in four months.
- Lead the team to deliver simultaneously WinForm and ASP.NET clients.
- Defined the team’s methodology mixing XP, Scrum and Crystal Clear.
- Successfully introduced TDD with MSTest in the company.
2002-2003 University of Miami: Developed a budget tracking app in VB for the Admission Office.
2001-2002 Grocerytaxi: Migrated the website from HTML to classic ASP.
1998-2000 Panautos: Created the app used to rent the cars Delphi/MSSQL.
2018 Corals: Sentient data structures.
2015 Doble9: Proper dominoes.
2013 Frankendoc: Brings documents alive.
2011 Decaf: Official Fitnesse/Slim port to CoffeeScript.
2010 Raconteur: Acceptance test framework for C#.
2008 FluentSpec: C# mock framework with BDD flavor.
2001-2003 University of Miami, FL – BS Computer Science.
1994-2000 University of Havana, Cuba – BS Computer Science.